Think twice before you throw

A turtle named "Bank" has died following surgery to remove almost 1,000 coins from her stomach, according to vets in Thailand. The coins found inside Bank were a result of tourists repeatedly throwing them into the pond that was the turtle's home. Her death was caused by blood poisoning from the loose change, which was confirmed by doctors…

A response to my Lion Selfie

After revealing the truth behind my lion selfie, I received a fantastic following of over 320,000 people from all around the world. I now want to take this opportunity to set a few things straight from my previous article, and give you more of an insight into my experiences undercover, and what you can do…