Think twice before you throw

A turtle named "Bank" has died following surgery to remove almost 1,000 coins from her stomach, according to vets in Thailand. The coins found inside Bank were a result of tourists repeatedly throwing them into the pond that was the turtle's home. Her death was caused by blood poisoning from the loose change, which was confirmed by doctors…

Paying to break the elephant’s spirit 

Staring at the TV I can feel the anger rising inside of me as the news report unfolds. This is the story that no doubt many of you have heard about since it was first reported yesterday. A man was killed by an elephant in Thailand whilst his daughter watched. Having studied journalism I know…